Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this bow a few weeks ago from a awesome guy (jon) on AT. Its has a nice smooth draw cycle way better then my other Hoyt with Xtrs.. Im going to be setting this up for huntin and 3D,league shoots.. So what would be a good setup for accesories?? Im thinking on getting a Montana Black Gold Acssent for my sight.. Any Ideas feel free to say thanks guys and hers a few Pics of the Burner......

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Nice looking bow. I would own one if they went to 31" draw. I have to vote for the Axcel sights. Easy to adjust and tough, darn near bullet proof. I have owned Spot Hogg sights before and while very nice, the adjustments on the Axcel are better. I also have to cast my vote for B-stinger stabilizers. Good luck, half the fun of owning a bow is setting a new one up!

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice bow man. id get a 27" carbon blade front and a 10" back bar, an axcell sight and scope and a trophy taker ss pro rest.
Yes I like the sights but Im wanting a single pin. And a stab that long for hunting? I do want to use it for both.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was also looking at the Doinker tactical and tightspot stab. I seen it on a burner it looks bd ass too!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Black Gold Ascent is a very good sight and is very versatile in that the same base can be used and changing heads: single up pin, single up pin scope with a lens or multiple pins.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Black Gold Ascent is a very good sight and is very versatile in that the same base can be used and changing heads: single up pin, single up pin scope with a lens or multiple pins.
Thats what I thought its probably the sight I will get and have a NAP stab on there for now. But for indoor I will get a longer and better one with a side bar there just pricey lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts