Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got too many hunting bows - three is too many! I'm keeping the Accomplice 34 and the New Breed Archery Nemesis, as that combination will give the largest range of ATAs and variety of bows to shoot! This Accomplice 32 drew the short straw, and has to go! I've used the Accomplice 34 more, and this bow has never been used for hunting, and is truly very close to new condition; it could truly go back on the shop's rack! The bow peaks out right around 65-66 pounds, with the #6 (27-1/2") cams on it, and may pull more pounds at longer draw lengths (can't say for certain). I'm selling the BARE BOW, and none of the accessories; the loop and string dampers of course will stay. If you have any questions, or would like to see closer pictures of any part of the bow, just let me know. I'm asking $450 for the bare bow ($300 under list price) shipped TYD. Thanks for taking a look!!

Attachments

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like, even though this bow was on the store's rack August 26 when I picked it up, I need to drop the price some to compete! Let's try $425 shipped TYD, for essentially a new bow - and see what happens! Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.