Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Waiting on September...
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2010 AXE 6 bare bow. It is full Mossy Oak Treestand camo, #70 limbs and is set at 30" draw.
Over all I would give it a 8/10. There are a couple little nicks the paint on the riser from normal use. The limb pockets and limbs are in almost perfect shape. The cams had some slippage which is noticeable, but I will keep the PMB mod lockers with it for free.
The strings and cables are in great shape except for the buss cable at the bottom cam where it it goes over the module; there it wore through the serving (see pictures). I re-tied the loose ends, but now there is a potion of the string showing.

I am looking to get $500tyd bare bow, (I'll pay paypal fees), but that's not very firm so pm me offers. Not really looking for trades, but might consider depending what it is.

I can take more pictures and either post them here or email them so you can see a better quality photo.

Bottom cam

Top cam

Buss cable

my email is [email protected] in case you want to email me.

·
Waiting on September...
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would definitely consider trades for an Elite or Strother with at least 7" Brace in all black or snow camo. Need a 30" draw, and either #60 or #70 limbs.

Also dropping the price to $450 TYD!

·
Waiting on September...
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$425 or make an offer!!

Dealer my got in my EVO, so if this doesn't sell quick, I'll just trade this in on that. And it's not going to last long because that EVO is calling rather loudly!! :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.