Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this bow for less than two weeks and it has had about 100 shots through it. I have been the only person to draw the bow and it has not been abused. I just need the money.

Bow is RH 50-60 pounds (label as shipped 64#) and is draw length adjustable by changing the string anchoring location from 27.5" to 27" and down to 26.5". To make the draw length more than 27.5" will require swaping the module with Bear Archery, which they will do.

USPS money order please.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will draw 64 pounds! Of course it won't hit that 340 IBO at 64 pounds. Well, it wouldn't hit 340 at 70 pounds either because of the draw length, but it is a very efficient bow, especially for a single cam bow!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Gotta bump this, are you insane!!! For that price you tempt
me to buy the same bow I already have. This bow won't last
long at that price.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to Valleysteve for the offer, but as of right now the bow is still up for sale.

This bow is just like a new bow except I shot it about 100 shots over 2 days. If anyone wants this bow, I will send you the receipts showing the date I bought the bow and what I paid for it which was $665 with shipping! If you buy this bow and receive it and take it out of the box and inspect it, and if you think it is not what I am saying it is, I will refund your money less shipping, upon return of the bow if you ship it back the next day!

Ronnie

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the offer Valleysteve. All PM's replied to and right now the bow is still up for sale.

I have a receipt that shows I bought the bow on May 3, 2010 (received it a few days after that) and I paid $665.00 for it shipped. I will give this receipt to who ever wants to buy the bow for $475. 00

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.