Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
SouthPaw
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who got theres already?....mine should be here anyday, please hurry and get here...lol.

Even though most of us already know what's out on the market for '10, we still get excited when this catalog shows up in our mailbox...lol.

Anyday now...tic tok tic tok tic tok...

Tim

·
Archer
8,646 Posts
Had a thread about this over on huntingbrotherhood.com talking about the 9 pages of crossbows in the new Cabela's catalog. Needless to say, thesource = :angry: in that thread. :teeth:

I don't know why I still like the catalog even though the internet is so much easier for actually buying stuff, but I do. Except for the "men's clothing and footwear" catalog that Cabela's sent me the other day, that thing is the biggest waste of money and trees ever. :thumbs_do

·
Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,266 Posts
I got mine last weekend. I couldn't believe all the different game cameras in it, along with a few pages of X-bows.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Ive had mine since last weekend as well and yes I already have my wish list...lol

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Had a thread about this over on huntingbrotherhood.com talking about the 9 pages of crossbows in the new Cabela's catalog. Needless to say, thesource = :angry: in that thread. :teeth:

I don't know why I still like the catalog even though the internet is so much easier for actually buying stuff, but I do. Except for the "men's clothing and footwear" catalog that Cabela's sent me the other day, that thing is the biggest waste of money and trees ever. :thumbs_do
Gives us something to do while we "drop the kids off at the pool"!!!:wink:

·
Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,266 Posts
I got mine last weekend. I couldn't believe all the different game cameras in it, along with a few pages of X-bows.

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
I got mine last weekend also and was very disapointed by the limited treestand selection this year. I also was far from impressed by all the crossbows.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Did anyone else notice that the prices actually went DOWN on a few things? And they quit carrying the Limbdriver.

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
When do they ever not come in the mail:dontknow:Seems like every time I go to the mail box there is a catalog of some sort in there from Cabela's.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Got mine a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
The "Archery Catalog" seems to have everything that the regular one did........

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I've had mine for about a week.......coupon for $25 off $200 order. Expires 5/31/2010

·
I hate tundra!
1,524 Posts
Got mine...

pretty good deal on that Cabela's/Moultre gamecam on the very back page.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
pretty good deal on that Cabela's/Moultre gamecam on the very back page.
I thought so to. A IR camera for $139...if I didnt already have 3 I'd be getting me a few.

·
SouthPaw
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You guys that already got yours in the mail....are lucky dogs.

I told my girlfriend last night that when it gets here I need about an hour of alone time...maybe even longer...lol.

Tim

1 - 20 of 46 Posts