Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a custom Bowmadness XXL 50-60# bow and second set of limbs only. Currently set at 29" this is a long draw bow will go from 27 - 32". I have added a set of Shark limbs to the bow to give it a 39 inch ATA. Included in the sale is the original set of 70# bowmadness limbs. The bow has been dipped in royal blue candy carbon fiber. It is a real show stopper. I get questions about it at every shoot. It is a great bow this is the same bow set up that Nathan Brooks used last year while developing the Supra. Personally, I like it better than the Supra because the Madness cam is faster. I get over 280 fps @ 54 lbs. It is a perfect target bow. I have one more that I will not part with because it is my backup to the Dominator. I am asking $550 tyd (continental US).

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
Are you including a set of strings and cables to fit the original bowmadness limbs? I'm assuming with with the shark limbs and 39" ata you have a custom set on there.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shark limbs are a special set of strings. I will give the purchaser the specs for the custom strings. And, yes I do not have a set of strings for the bowmadness XL that I will throw in on the deal if wanted.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Whats the brace height?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The shark limbs are black. It is a nice combination.

If you are wondering about the white parts of the bowmadness limbs. I had them mask off the deflection numbers so the bow could be reassembled correctly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.