Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a RH 2010 Elite Judge that I am thinking about selling. It is 29/70, black riser with max 1 limbs. This is my backup bow. I put new strings on it and have yet to finish setting it up. I figured if someone was looking for one, this would be better off being used instead of collecting dust right now. I'd take $320 tyd if anyone is interested. Pm me if you have any questions at all.
Thanks for looking
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks SCORPION! I would keep it, but I need to start shooting a 60 lb bow due to a beat up elbow.
Chris

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have actually considered just getting new 60 lb limbs for it. But right now, I think I'm leaning more towards selling it and later trying to get my hands on a 60 lb GT 500. That is one of the older Elite's that I have wanted, but yet to get my hands on.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I wasn't really looking to trade this bow unless it was for a certain bow. But I have had a few offers to trade and now it has me thinking about other bows. I am looking to down size the poundage to 60 lbs, and really would like an Elite GT500. But if your interested in trades, let me know what you have to consider.
Thanks everyone for looking
Chris

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.