Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is as about as close to a new Matrix as there likely is. I bought it new in late 2010 rigged it up shot it a few times and it sat until I took it apart in 2011 with the intention of putting Spiral Cams on it . Never got around to doing that and it sat wrapped up and stored in a bow box until this past fall when It got different limbs 60-70# 84 deflection. Has brand new threads, I haven't put 50 arrows through it since its been back together.
There are few real tiny nicks in the riser you can see one on the cable guard mount IE tiny white dot , there are a few others that are smaller but don't show in the pics and of course where the rest is will leave a mark. The bow has never been shot outside .
Cam are adjustable with mods from 29.5 to 31" is set at 30" now
Being Sold BARE BOW $425.00 plus $30.00 shipping, priority mail insured , US sales only, will ship to AK and HI but will cost more . I accept Postal Money Orders or Paypal
To nice a bow to just sit around unused so here ya go... Not looking for any Trades......PM any questions...
Thanks for looking

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold Pending Payment

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.