Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both of these are 27.5"/60# bows.

Turbohawk--- Bought new a couple of months ago. It is in Blackout and has a 3/16 Metapeep. I also added a Coolhand Luke Vibekiller string stop.
$475.00 as original or $500.00 with Vibekiller string stop. Not a 100% sure I want to get rid of this one.

Guardian--- Just traded for this one. It is a good shooting bow. Very smooth and quiet. Just doesn't "fit" me well. It is in Mossy Oak Obsession camo. It has just a little wear around the grip, but not bad at all. Other than that, it is a very good looking bow. Has new limbs with less than 200 shots on them. Limbs are In-velvet but riser is not. Has a 3/16 peep, a string stopper, and cat whiskers. Strings are Vaportrails and in very good condition. Has a Saunders Hyperglide cable slide, but will come with original as well.
$400.00
Prices are tyd in the lower 48.
I will try to have pics I can e-mail by tomorrow. If not tomorrow, it will be Monday before I can get them as I will be away from my computer until then.
If anyone has questions you may call me at 256-668-2852 (cell), 256-331-2145 (office), or 256-332-4953.
May consider some trades but would rather sell.
I take postal money orders for payment. Sorry, but I don't have a Paypal account.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, no pics yet. Photographer (wife) had to babysit last night. Will have some by Monday. Will lower price of Turbohawk to $450.00 and will include Vibekiller for that price. Will lower price of Guardian to $375.00.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to be away from my computer until Monday. If anyone is interested in either of these bows feel free to call me at 256-332-4953 or 256-668-2852. Ask for Gary.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turbohawk has been sold pending payment. Guardian still for sale. Should have pics available to e-mail before the day is out if anyone is interested. This bow is in very good condition. I stated in my original post that there was some wear in the grip area. When I took pics last night, I tried to show the wear. It is so minor you have to be looking for it to even notice it. I did not mention in the original post that the cams are black, but the mods are silver. That's the way it was when I traded for it. I will lower the price to $365.00 tyd. That is a great deal for someone.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll check pm's in the morning, then I am going out of town and won't be back until either Sunday or Monday. If anyone is interested, call 256-668-2852.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.