Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a lightly used Hoyt Turbohawk for sale. The bow is a 70lb/29" draw. It comes with an Extreme Viper 4 pin sight (all steel, NO PLASTIC), Trophy Ridge Dropzone Rest, Octane 7" Stabilizer, Peep, D-loop, Truglo 5 arrow quick detach quiver, Limbsaver dampener on cable guard, and a front mount STS system (not shown, needs a new set screw-$1 fix). I've also got a Scott Truball Caliper Release, and 8 30" long Easton Flatline 340 spine arrows in good condition. If you want to back the bow down to 60lbs, I've also got 9 Beman ICS Bowhunter 400 spine arrows cut to 29". I'm also including 2 slick trick magnum 100gr broadheads, 2 Nap spitfire 100gr broadheads, and 2 Rocket Hammerhead 100gr broadheads. The bow is in great condition and needs nothing. Like new condition. I've also got an unsigned warranty card, so you may receive the lifetime warranty if you wish. Asking $715 tyd for everything. Here is the price breakdown... If you desire to purchase some items but not others, that can be arranged. However, I will not separate the bow, sight, rest, stabilizer, or sts.

Here is my price breakdown
bow $450
sight $50
rest $50
stab $25
sts $15
340's $50
400's $35
broadheads $30
release $10
Equals= $715 total

A little about the bow...

"At 320 fps and a mere 3.75 lb. mass weight, the TurboHawk is arguably the fastest, lightest, most affordable bow to ever hit the market. Although blistering fast and ultra light, the bow is deadly silent with virtually no hand shock."

Specs and Features
Axle-To-Axle – 32”
IBO Speed– 320 fps
Brace Height – 7.25”
Draw Weight - 70lb
Draw Length –29"
Let-Off - 75%
XTR Cam 1/2 System
XTS 500 Limbs

Thanks, for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had several people ask me... Draw length is adjustable from 27-30" with the purchase of a draw length module (swapped cheaply on AT or at a Hoyt dealer).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.