Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out a little info today, hoyt will have a 33in ata 6in brace height bow and a 31in 7in brace height bow in their new lineup, i couldnt find out the ibo's of these bows but the 33incher is supposed to be the fastest hoyt to date with a really smooth draw

·
Banned
444 Posts
I have to wonder where you got said "info"?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
there is a 34 3/4 ata 6" bh
31"ata 7"bh
35"ata 7"bh
no ibo speeds given
that is the correct info
This is the same info I got from my rep.
Except I was told the 31"ata bow was faster than the alpha max bows and the 34" speed bow was supposed to exceed 350 fps.
They are also supposed to have a new target bow that is supposed to blow the elite series bows out of the water.

·
WapitiBob
6,935 Posts
I found out a little info today, hoyt will have a 33in ata 6in brace height bow and a 31in 7in brace height bow in their new lineup, i couldnt find out the ibo's of these bows but the 33incher is supposed to be the fastest hoyt to date with a really smooth draw
somebody looked at the "sneak peak" emailed to the reps today ..............:eek:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to wonder where you got said "info"?
I got the said "info" from my local hoyt dealer, not sure if it's 100% but just thought i would pass along what he told me today f.y.i

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
if there is a 350 IBO hoyt i may be on board. Thing is will it be 75% or 80%?

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I am getting the 31" ata.

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
I am getting the 31" ata.
you havnt even see it yet. This is why so many people sell bows in the classifieds. Buying blindly.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
they said it is Hoyts fastest bow to date...so will it be 332?....LOL
I'm thinking 340fps

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
you havnt even see it yet. This is why so many people sell bows in the classifieds. Buying blindly.
I get a new one every year and the only time that I was disappointed was with the Katera. I will shoot it for that year and the next I will do it all over again. Only hobby I really have anymore so that is what I do. You should try it every OCTOBER is CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I get a new one every year and the only time that I was disappointed was with the Katera. I will shoot it for that year and the next I will do it all over again. Only hobby I really have anymore so that is what I do. You should try it every OCTOBER is CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly, a mans got to have hobbies

1 - 15 of 15 Posts