Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again for the FITA Archers of Indiana State Indoor Championship which will be held January 30th, 2010 @ Iroquois Archery Club in Rensselaer, Indiana. It will be an 18m. Star 600 & there will be a morning and afternoon line. As Iroquois has expanded, there will be room for 56 on the morning line, and 56 on the afternoon line. If you didn't receive one of the emails with the xls entry form attached, please PM me with your email, and I'll zip it to you asap. It should be a great time as always, and with the increased room, great food, and terrific people of Iroquois, it'll be a tournament worth participating in. See you there!

JC

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
It's that time again for the FITA Archers of Indiana State Indoor Championship which will be held January 30th, 2010 @ Iroquois Archery Club in Rensselaer, Indiana. It will be an 18m. Star 600 & there will be a morning and afternoon line. As Iroquois has expanded, there will be room for 56 on the morning line, and 56 on the afternoon line. If you didn't receive one of the emails with the xls entry form attached, please PM me with your email, and I'll zip it to you asap. It should be a great time as always, and with the increased room, great food, and terrific people of Iroquois, it'll be a tournament worth participating in. See you there!

JC
I'll be there. just haven't registered yet. Should have a good turn out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts