1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
XX78 User
4,945 Posts
Yeah, he is on a roll....

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Give the man a break! He is probably tired of being cooped up, not being able to shoot/hunt due to health issues. Whatever helps him pass the time until he is able to do so is fine by me. Bump away DB:thumbs_up

·
74,535 Posts
Give the man a break! He is probably tired of being cooped up, not being able to shoot/hunt due to health issues. Whatever helps him pass the time until he is able to do so is fine by me. Bump away DB:thumbs_up

I didnt bumbed any 2010 thread. It was a good memory and yes it has been a difficult year not being able to hunt and not knowing if it will ever happen again. Thanks for the kind words and support.
DB

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
If someone starts a new thread that has been discussed already they get b****** at for not using the search option. If they comment on an old thread they get b****** at for that. Often times it's the same people that b***** whichever way it goes. Bunch of cry babies.

·
203 4/8 non-typical
12,114 Posts
If someone starts a new thread that has been discussed already they get b****** at for not using the search option. If they comment on an old thread they get b****** at for that. Often times it's the same people that b***** whichever way it goes. Bunch of cry babies.
I agree to much *****ing and negativity

·
Registered
545 Posts
Freaking exactly!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts