Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Event photos from today are posted at

http://picasaweb.google.com/BethLuman01/NorEaster2010#

I tried to get at least one close-up of each archer, plus awards and some fun shots. You can download photos directly from the Picasa website. If you want a higher resolution file, just shoot me a PM with the file number and your email address.

Great shooting today! Sorry I won't be there tomorrow to photograph the OR's (my archer is a cadet, so not participating tomorrow).

Enjoy!!
Beth Luman

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Am I the only one that can't get the scores on the net or is the site out of commission.
It looks like someone changed the order of the tournament listings and lost the links to all the tournaments. Thank goodness they're staying up to date on twitter.

Men Compound
Broadwater
Willett
Clealand

Women Compound
Anschutz
Skarvan
Van Natta

Men Recurve
Kaminski
Tollis
Wunderle

Women Recurve
Leek
Scavotto
Gilbert

All in that order - Gold, Silver, Bronze
http://twitter.com/usaarchery

·
Registered
411 Posts
Complete results????

Does anyone have the complete results. We know who won the eliminations matches 1st thru 4th, but how did rest finish and what were the scores shot?
Why is it so hard to post complete results? Isn't that what the new scoring system is supposed to do? Those results have been posted on all the other shoots. If they are posted and I am just not seeing them, Sorry. Just so frustrating!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does anyone have the complete results. We know who won the eliminations matches 1st thru 4th, but how did rest finish and what were the scores shot?
Why is it so hard to post complete results? Isn't that what the new scoring system is supposed to do? Those results have been posted on all the other shoots. If they are posted and I am just not seeing them, Sorry. Just so frustrating!
Julie
I see everything on the ianseo website except for final ranking, and thats just a button away that TD Kartina can have posted.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nor'Easter Results

Katrina posted all the results on the www.massarchery.org site as well if you want the complete run down. I looked yesterday for the first time, and I was very impressed, Katrina had already posted them.

Thank Katrina for everything - what a great tournament.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Katrina posted all the results on the www.massarchery.org site as well if you want the complete run down. I looked yesterday for the first time, and I was very impressed, Katrina had already posted them.

Thank Katrina for everything - what a great tournament.
Hummmm...I can't find the total results either. I find the same brackets here that are on the live scoring website. But not the scores for the brackets and the final placing of each archer beyond the 1-4. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hummmm...I can't find the total results either. I find the same brackets here that are on the live scoring website. But not the scores for the brackets and the final placing of each archer beyond the 1-4. Am I missing something?
Barbara, Are you refering to what some call the "Final Round Ranking" like this sheet from 2010 EJN? http://www.ianseo.net/TourData/2010/71/IFRCM.pdf
I have emailed Katrina ask that it be posted.

·
Registered
814 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts