Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 omen at 70lb 373gr. arrow 355fps.backed it off to 63lb still getting 330.Had trouble with QAD rest would not adjust to the left enough,Its the HD. Had to use the pse phantom.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
the qad should have came with a spacer so you can get the left you need and you could move the prong over on the bar also......

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the spacer go's between the riser and rest it moves it more right

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested as well.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I liked my 27" omen so much I bought a 28". Now I have two. I shoot with a longer loop on my 27 and shoot my 28 with a short loop on the short stops. Not much difference between the two. Mabie 1/2" to 1/4". They are both quiet, accurate, forgiving, and did mention Fast. I like the draw cycle on the omen better than my x-force 6 hf also. You get use to the hump/valley at the end pretty fast, at least I did. I realy like the wall on the omen, it is MUCH better than the wall on the hf cam. I have never shot the gx so I cant compare the two. Thats my opinion, Hope it helps.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
If the spacer go's between the riser and rest it moves it more right
the spacer goes between the rest bar and the rest itelf to move it to the left, I will try to get a pic for you... the rest should have had a longer screwin the package also, if you bought the rest new watch the dvd that came with it, you will see how to set it up.. if not i can mail you the dvd...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info,I am a typical man did'nt read the directions. I will try it and let you know.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
archer helping another archer, no problem just trying to help you out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts