Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have For Sale a 2010 Hoyt Contender Orange in color. This bow is NOT the Elite model with shoot thru riser. The bow is equipped with the XT-2000 limbs and has a draw weight of 50-60 lbs. The cams on this bow are size #4 Cam & 1/2 Plus making the draw length 27" - 29.5". I put new 60X custom strings on the bow in April and shot about 5 rounds of field with it since. The bow will also include a Hoyt mount smart rest and Winners Choice cable slide. The bow is in good condition i'd say an 8 out of 10. It does have a few marks on the riser and limbs however they are barely noticeable, there is no wear on the limbs from a bow pod. The limb bolts do have scratches on them as seen in the one picture the bow came from Hoyt like that. I am the original owner of this bow. My asking price for this bow is $400.00 tyd shipped UPS in lower 48 states only if you would like it shipped somewhere else I would be willing to do that at an additional cost. I will accept paypal or money order only. If you have questions or would like to make an offer please PM me. This bow would be a great quality starter bow for someone getting into target archery. I'm not interested in any trades at this time.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Love the bow and just what I'm looking for. Just don't have the $$$ right now. Just bought my daughter a newer bow.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up top for the lunch crowd. Thanks dragon!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ttt

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Are those the original cams that came on the bow?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they are the original cams they only thing that has been changed are the strings and cables.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ttt

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This would make a great Christmas Gift!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM returned

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's lower the price to $375.00 tyd. I will ship internationally if buyer agrees to pay actual shipping costs.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ttt

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ttt

·
Registered