Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 PSE Chaos 1
For Sale: I have a 2010 PSE Chaos 1 NI. It is LH Pink, brand new 2010. Never been shot.

The weight of this model is 30-40. The draw length is adjustable from 24-28 inches.
I put custom strings on it. The original strings are brand new, never shot. The custom string is flo pink, if you are interested in the colored string I will keep the pink strings on, otherwise I can sell it with the original string, bare bow for $250. The bow is brand new. Please pm for more information. This bow is perfect for LH youth or even a LH beginner womans bow!! I have attached 2 pictures, actual bow that is for sale with original string. The pictures were taken before I added the custom string & cables.
I can add a picture with custom flo pink string & cables, if interested. (flo pink string & cables are $80 more.)

Here is a bit of information directly from the PSE website:

Not all young hunters are the same. Some have more passion or more drive. Some take their hunting very seriously. That's why we developed the Chaos line of bows. These are not your typical "kids" bows. The Chaos line use highly preloaded 12" split limbs just like our X Force bows, to deliver the ultimate in speed and performance. Choose between the Chaos One for a little more speed or the Chaos FC for a little more adjustability. Whatever you do, don't put a "kids" bow in your young hunters hands. This bow model ships in the 25 inch draw setting but will adjust to fit anyone with a draw length ranging from 24 - 28 inches with a simple inner module adjustment.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts