Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have another sweet one up for sale..Time to thin the herd a little..I have a 2 week old dream season with UF cams in 30in draw,60-70pd..this is fixed draw.it also has a set of my custom 452x strings installed in flo orange spec and silver with all silver halo..bow has about 100shots on it and is a sweet shooter...I have been shooting the omen and have decided to hunt with it..this bow does draw smoother than the omen and is a little more forgiving..I will take 785.00 tyd for the bow and the custom strings..also have a QAD on it that I can throw in for an extra 80.00...only trade I will think about is a 30in 70pd omen...

this bow will come in original box with all paper work..

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

ttt

·
Registered
15,445 Posts
Well I have another sweet one up for sale..Time to thin the herd a little..I have a 2 week old dream season with UF cams in 30in draw,60-70pd..this is fixed draw.it also has a set of my custom 452x strings installed in flo orange spec and silver with all silver halo..bow has about 100shots on it and is a sweet shooter...I have been shooting the omen and have decided to hunt with it..this bow does draw smoother than the omen and is a little more forgiving..I will take 785.00 tyd for the bow and the custom strings..also have a QAD on it that I can throw in for an extra 80.00...only trade I will think about is a 30in 70pd omen...

this bow will come in original box with all paper work..
This bow is not only the hottest bow out right now, it comes from the man that makes the finest strings in the world. Heckuva deal here. :darkbeer:

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

This bow is not only the hottest bow out right now, it comes from the man that makes the finest strings in the world. Heckuva deal here. :darkbeer:
thanks buddy

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

this one is back up..local guy wanted it but couldnt come up with funds...will take 725.00 tyd for bare bow with custom strings..will add any accessories needed...
specs again are 60-70pd ,30in draw

Attachments

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

will also consider partial trade for a bowmadness XL in 70pds

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Super sweet bow and a great guy to deal with...
thanks buddy...
bow has a QAD HD installed and can let if go with it for 75.00 more...

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttt

ttt

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt

ttt
will consider bowmadness XL or a 30in omen on trade...

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ttt

ttt

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

725.00 bare bow
800.00 with qad

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ttt

ttt

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Hey Breathn. I have your 70RH 30" Omen sitting right here buddy! Oh, and this one hasn't even had an arrow on it yet!
Want to trade? send me your addy via pm and we'll get this done.

·
Breathn
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttt

traded

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.