Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife and I accidentally ended up keeping this bow. And since we have too many similar bows, we decided to sell it.

It is currently set up at 63lb, 28.5"dl. It is right handed, ATA is 33.5". Weight empty is 3.8lb. The brace height is 7inches.

Shot more robinhood arrows (18 total) with this bow than all the rest of the bows we currently owned. the chronograph often shows mean velocity deviation of about 0.28fps!

This bow is the fastest and smoothest bow my wife and I ever tried. And as the record above speaks for it self, the most accurate one too. It is also extremely quiet.

Estimated IBO is 345fps at 30"DL x 70#.

Here is the NBA's spec. webpage on this bow:
http://www.newbreedarchery.com/products/bows/genetix.htm

Only had the bow for two and a half months. It was meant for my nephew's birthday present, we ended up buying another bow for him. As uncle and aunt, we don't want other family members talking that we said we bought it for his present but we ended up keep the bow ourselves. So this is got to go.

Asking for $550 bare bow only, with d-loop and peep attached, no trades.

this photo shows current appearance, again, the sale is for bare bow only

two robinhoods in one volley.

current appearance, different angle shot

There is a slight smudge on the lower limb, which comes with the bow when we bought it, we still have the original unfilled factory warranty, which will be shipped with the bow, so if the smudge bothers you, you can perhaps contact NBA to have the limbs replaced.

As many AT members here know, this bow is designed by Richard Batdorf. If you ever shot an HCA Iron Mace, or one of the Newberry bows, you would know what this bow feels like, only way better.

In my book, this bow is absolutely an archery masterpiece! If you compare this bow with a Strother Infinity, which I have shot also and like it very much, it is comparable in almost every aspect of performance, except the genetix has lighter holding weight, more balanced grip, and smoother draw curve, yet with same IBO speed.

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow ,nice bow! wish it was 29'' draw dont think i can squeeze in to this one, but this is the bow im looking for.freee bump
with the d-loop, it would be exactly 29" draw length. In any case, it is easily adjusted.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
new breed

don't mean to hijack your thread but there are two post on the cam if it is set at 28.5 just move the to the lower post and thats the 29"" draw there is a 1/2 inch of draw length built in to the cams 28"will drop down to 27.5 and the 29"will drop to 28.5 so you should have the 29"cam set to 28.5 as i do on mine good luck and nice bow

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't mean to hijack your thread but there are two post on the cam if it is set at 28.5 just move the to the lower post and thats the 29"" draw there is a 1/2 inch of draw length built in to the cams 28"will drop down to 27.5 and the 29"will drop to 28.5 so you should have the 29"cam set to 28.5 as i do on mine good luck and nice bow
Thanks for the input, that was exactly what was done to this bow, it was a 29" DL when we got it and my nephew's DL is 28.5"

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Genetix draw length adjustment

If you are local in SoCal, I would be happy to. But any other locations out of the car driving range, you are probably better off take it to your local archery shop.

As nice as the bow is right now, I rather not change any configuration, unless I can work with you one on one.

so it is a 29''? if so im interested!how do you make it 29''

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More pictures

Here are more pictures of the All Black genetix with silver accent.

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
smudges on the lower limb

here are the picture of the smudges on the lower limb

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM sent

All PMs have been sent, please feel free to get back to me if you have any questions.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
buyer was not able to come up with payment. This bow is now again for sale

PRICE REDUCED TO $510

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
still available, this is the best compound bow in the market, guys.

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Price dropped to $490

Price dropped to $490, will also trade with a 2009 30-60lb Diamond Razor's Edge for $200

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.