Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bow from the original owner a few weeks ago as a possible back-up to my Invasion. I was suppose to be finished trying out different bows for this year, but now I have found something else I would like to try. So, something has to go before I can buy another bow. This bow is virtually spotless. It is an easy 9 out of 10, maybe a
9.5. It is all Predator camo with the gray cams and limb pockets. It has Crackers strings that look like they haven't had very many shots through them. I have mods to make it either 28 or 28.5 dl and other mods are available to make it 27 to 30" I believe. It will come with original paper work. This is one of the quietest bows I have shot this year.
I will take $425.00 tyd in the CONUS for the bare bow or $450.00 with a Ripcord Code Red rest already set up on it. I take money orders only for payment. The only pics I
have right now are cell pics. If you would like to see those either pm me or text me your number at 256-668-2852. Not really interested in any trades because I want to try out a particular bow. Thanks for looking!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.