Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Strother SR-71 (29.5"/65#) SR71-RH

All Camo

The previous deal fell through so I am re-listing this bow.
I put 50 arrows through this bow and decided it is not the right fit for me. The bow will come with a d-loop. The finish is in LN condition. It might have a mark from the set screw but that is about it.

I'm not interested in trades at this time and the price is firm. I also don't have access to any other modules.

$550.00 tyd Paypal/MO. Shipped via USPS insured with signature confirmation.

IMG_1409.jpg
IMG_1405.jpg IMG_1404.jpg IMG_1408.jpg IMG_1406.jpg IMG_1403.jpg IMG_1400.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
PM me details on this bow please, im just getting back into the archery world and havent ever heard of strothers....looked them up online but I want to know from an actual person their opinion on the bow and not a person that works for strothers...thanks!!!

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
PM me details on this bow please, im just getting back into the archery world and havent ever heard of strothers....looked them up online but I want to know from an actual person their opinion on the bow and not a person that works for strothers...thanks!!!
great bows, very solid and quiet...however the designer and founder has moved elsewhere and started a new line of bows.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Man if I had the extra cash it would be mine......I am going to sell my recurve if its still here after it sells I am on it!! Bump for you man.

·
Registered
4 Posts
NatureBoy88,
FWIW, I am new to archery and just got an SR71 a few weeks ago. I can say that I am extremely impressed. It shoots very flat and accurate. Smooth draw and very tight groups. Can't wait to shoot something other than a target!

·
Registered
8 Posts
NatureBoy88,
FWIW, I am new to archery and just got an SR71 a few weeks ago. I can say that I am extremely impressed. It shoots very flat and accurate. Smooth draw and very tight groups. Can't wait to shoot something other than a target!
thanks for the heads up! im looking into something that is quiet and ive been trying to find a sr71 to see how loud it is....other than that, i LOVE the bow

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will also include an Xtreme DOA stabilizer in Predator camo 10".

Price for bow, d-loop, peep, and stabilizer $550.00 TYD.

stab.jpg

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All PMs replied to. Shipping to 48 contiguous US states via USPS insured with signature confirmation.

$540.00 TYD - bow, d-loop, peep, and stabilizer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.