Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new 2010 PSE XF Dream Season today. I had it set up before the UPS truck left the street. :) This bow sets up easy, two shots and a bullet hole :darkbeer: It is a 29" draw set at 60", Omen cams, 6 1/2" brace height, PSE fall away rest, peep and string loop..... shot 300fps with a 390grain PSE Radial X Weave 300 and 336fps with a 302 grain arrow. Field points and broadheads almost the exact same point of impact. I shot NAP 100gr. Nightmares and the NAP Bloodtrailer. They both flew like darts. Did I mention that it is also quiet....... Silent Death :mg:
DFA

·
On a backstrap mission!
2,040 Posts
Sweet im thinking of ordering one soon, just having a hard time deciding between it or the BM XL.

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
Oh man!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're right it is not on the website yet as it is a 2010 model. They can be ordered right through your local dealer. They will probably hit the website sometime in October. :darkbeer:
DFA

·
Registered
345 Posts
They will update the sight in October sometime.... The REPS leave for Arizona this weekend.. They r in meetings this week the new products come out October 1st..

·
Regohio
17,967 Posts
Me Too

I bought one this week...One Awesome Bow!!

The Cams are the size of Pie Plates...Hey Big Bucks...You Better Hide!!!

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
uhmm...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone else shooting a 2010 PSE XF Dream Season ?
DFA

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
mine shoots great!! I have thread about it so far.....

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
Man I wish my local PSE dealer new something about archery and the bows he sales but he does not.He told me he could not get the bow in until feb.But thats ok I know where to get one at now,but I wood like to shoot one first befor I order one.

·
Registered
15,445 Posts
Man I wish my local PSE dealer new something about archery and the bows he sales but he does not.He told me he could not get the bow in until feb.But thats ok I know where to get one at now,but I wood like to shoot one first befor I order one.
They are absolutely awesome. You won't regret buying one.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
im sure if you call pse you can order one over the phone :)

·
Breathn
12,621 Posts
ttt

the omen and the dream season are the ticket..can not believe how accurate these speed bows are..love mine.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Ive been wanting to add a speed bow to my collection and was curious on what PSE had up their sleeves for 2010...Ive been weighing out the 82nd , monster and waiting on the strothers sr71 and Elites new speed bow to hit the net...
Monster - just to heavy and top heavy for me
82nd - ATA just a bit to long
Right now the 2010 dream season looks like a winner in my book..But Im gonna hold off to see what else may come out for 2010 and also for some "real world" results.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
my DS measures 29"-29 1/16" draw amo, and how I hav eit set-up right now 59 lbs, 315 grain arrow it shoots 344 fps = 82.79 foot lbs of kenetic energy... here is a pic of it for this thread....but like I said before at 29" 61lbs 311 grain arrow it hit 352 fps...

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
VERY nice! I have been eyeing the DS for awhile. Glad I have held out! Looks like I may have found my new bow!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Limb deflection is different on the 2010, along with different string, buss cable and control cable lengths.
DFA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts