Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a good deal on a 2007 Allegiance. Looking at speeds and such and all am I missing out on anything? Hoyts carbon riser is sweet, I ride a bicycle so I know what carbon can do. Anyways I read here and if I look at older posts the Allegiance was the "feces" not long ago. So did I do okay? Im not rich and cant afford to buy bows like some of the folks I read about here. If I save a few penniea re there any 2010s I should look at?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Not much difference besides a few FPS. Todays bows are so refined, people really have to split hairs to find much difference. I've owned over 20 bows in the last 2 years including the Allegiance, and I think you made a fine choice.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got an 07 Allegiance for a grad present and still shoot it for hunting and 3-d. I love it. I have shot a few 2010's and I cant really tell difference myself. I still love it.

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
You got 1 of the best bows ever built IMHO. If you want to upgrade thats your call but there is nothing wrong with a 07 Ally.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I own an 07 Alley myself. Every year I go and shoot the new bows, and guess what, still got my Alley. Great bow, killed many deer for me. Enjoy!

·
Registered
14,391 Posts
the ally and tribute where my two favorite bows up until this past year. I think my am35 took over my favorite spot and i bought a carbon matrix last weekend and all i can say is wow. The bow shoots awesome. Its all about what fits you and i have the choice to shoot and try everything and the am35 just shot lights out for me last year and so far this year the carbon matrix shoots even better yet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The 07 Ally is one of the finest hunting bows ever made. I buy 2 or 3 new bows every year, but the one I take hunting is still my Ally.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I still have my '06 Allegiance, and I'm generally a Hoyt guy. It will be a long time before I part with it.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
I have an 08 Ally with speed cams and must say it is an awesome hunting bow. Pretty fast, accurate and just flat a nice bow. I think you done well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts