London, KY June 3 – 5
Metropolis, IL June 24 – 26
ASA Classic July 28 - 31

How's that? :darkbeer:

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right now I don't care if I ever shoot again...I am just now starting to feel normal again...lol...that heat completely sucked my will to live!!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
The latest rumor I heard is 3 years for that location but not at that time. Maybe the 2nd shoot of the year??? I guess for now it is just wait and see.
I just gotta add that I hope it is not the 2nd shoot, that would be murder for some people to make it then turn around for texas.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's normally not that hot, Louisiana and Arkansas are having a hotter than usual summer. I thought they had a nice shoot, and the darkness wasn't that bad. But then, I'm used to shooting dark tunnels as several bow clubs along the Arkansas River have the same shooting conditions. That un-level ground sort of threw me a curve ball, though. I have to say, I did hear a lot of whining and complaning.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's normally not that hot, Louisiana and Arkansas are having a hotter than usual summer. I thought they had a nice shoot, and the darkness wasn't that bad. But then, I'm used to shooting dark tunnels as several bow clubs along the Arkansas River have the same shooting conditions. That un-level ground sort of threw me a curve ball, though. I have to say, I did hear a lot of whining and complaning.
I loved the terrain and yep it was dark tunnels but hey, that is what archery is all about!!! I just hated the heat but I have an office job...I hate heat...lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.