Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I unfortunatley have to sell a 2011 Athens Afflixtion w/ TRCS. I have to pay for the upcoming summer quarter and I have decided that I must part with my bow. The bow is basically brand new and has only had about 50 arrows through it. It is disheartning that I must let it go before it is even broke in.
The bow has 60-70pound carbon fiber dipped limbs and a gunmetal gray riser and a 29" draw length. The bow specs are as follows: 35" AtoA, 6.5" brace, 337ibo, 4.3lbs, and 60-80% adj. letoff. I am also including with a bow an equally new Vaportrail Limb Driver rest(capture and target blade included) and a Sword Apex 3rd Plane sight.
I am asking $700tyd obo for everything. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I am in class now and will have pictures up by the end of the night. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And one more thing that I forgot to mention will also be included is a 12" Doinker Dish. Please feel free to make me an offer. Also feel free to call or text me at 419-733-1799 with any questions that you may have. Thanks, Jordan

·
Registered
546 Posts
show some pics please

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Wow nice set up, your addition of near $100 dish makes this a HOT deal. I would prove that if I was a 29" draw!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.