Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to sell my beloved Invasion. I am a short draw 27.5- 28.5 and I want some more speed (although the Invasion is pretty fast!) it's time for an Insanity CPX! I was getting 314 FPS with a 355 grain Gold Tip 5575 at 28" draw. It's a 60-70 pounder in Black Ops finish. I just put new black and red Octane strings on it in September right before bow season. They might have 150 shots on them. I am selling the bare bow only and I would like $600 TYD. Check or money order only please. I do not have paypal but if that's a deal breaker I can make it work. There is some minor flaking on the edge of the limbs but no where near as bad as most. I am sure you could get them replaced under warranty through a dealer. I have never registered the warranty so the serial is not in my name. Other than that it's a great shooting bow and if I wasn't on a "speed kick" I wouldn't even consider selling it. All serious offers will be considered but I feel as though I am asking a fair price. Contact me @ [email protected] for the quickest response. Thanks for checking out my post.

Invasion Showcase.jpg
InvasionCPX.jpg
Invasion BT specs.jpg

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT. I have had some offers for some trades and I really appreciate the interest but the only thing I would be willing to trade for would be an Insanity CPX in Black Ops. That's what I am going to replace this bow with. I really love this bow but I am on a speed kick so I want the Insanity CPX in 70 lbs..

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah its a great bow. I've shoot it several times. It's unbelievable that a bow with a 6 inch brace shoots that well!!! Well man, thanks for the posts. I'm going to bump for the night. BTW, I am a staff shooter for a proshop and tune these bows all of the time. So if you have any questions just hit me up and I can help you out. Shoot straight. BowTech is #1!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.