Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2011 Central Wisconsin Sportsmens Club Marked 3D event will be on August 6th & 7th

Last year we paid out over $1600 in the money class and this year should be even better.

Some of those attending compare this shoot to Redding, so keeping with the spirit, there will be a longer shot in the money class. We will keep ours shorter though......We will have a 99 yard wooly mammoth!

More details to follow.....

Eric

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vortex Optics will be there again this year and has pledged a pair of diamondbacks to a randomly drawn Bowhunter class entry.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bullseye Sports had such a great time during last years sponsorship they have donated a bow to be given away to a randomly drawn paid entry. This will be a new current Hoyt or Mathews.......I will update with the make and model as this information comes in!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Z7

The bow Bullseye Sports will be donating is a new Mathews Z7!

All registered Shooters have a chance!!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This just in........$150 Hoyt Contingency

Any archer....yes even JOE, winning the money class shooting a HOYT bow will receive $150 credit at Bullseye Sports. This money is directly from HOYT and valid for product at Bullseye Sports in Marshfield.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You only need to shoot one day! Hope to see you there.......New flyers will be out before the end of the month.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rich,
I will be making up and sending out flyers this weekend. Been waiting for some last minute details. IM me an address and I will mail you one.

Eric

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
If Im not in Monroe, LA shooting an ASA event I will do my best to be at this one.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Eric about how long does it take to shoot the course? Also what targets do you use and what kind of scoring?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scoring

Last year it took about two and a half hours to shoot. We use center 12's and there is a mix of McKenzie and Rinehart targets. We replaced the MK carp with a Rinehart and ordered an extra insert so that we don't have any problems with that again this year.

The Mammoth is a custom target with hair on it. Scoring with be simular to the targets at the R100 with hair on them. There will be a pin in the center of the scoring area, with wooden gauges to check your score......shortest one for twelve, medium for 10 and the longest for an 8. Everything outside is a 5.

Just like last year there will be disposable cameras at some of the targets.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In the past couple of weeks we put about 60 yards of chipped stone in some of the areas that have been wet. We had a 4H shoot this weekend and it rained most of the morning and the course held up rather well. Even during the storm my shoes had no mud on them!!

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Def on my list to hit this year.....

1 - 20 of 75 Posts