Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 2011 ELITE HUNTER ARCHERYTALK EDITION BOW FOR SALE.IT HAS REALTREE AP LIMBS AND BLACK RISER.ITS 28" (I ALSO 27" MODS FOR IT) 70LBS. SHOT VERY LITTLE AND IN EXCELLANT CONDITION.IT HAS AN AXION 5 PIN LIGHT SIGHT AND AXION 4" GLX STABILIZER.PEEP AND LOOP.SIMS LIMB SAVERS.QAD HDX REST IS NOT INCLUDED.WILL SELL FOR $875 obo, PAYPAL ACCEPTED AS GIFT OR ADD 3% OR USPS MO.NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well,I stand corrected...AT doesnt stand for ArcheryTalk edition.Thank you and sorry for the mistake.

·
Registered
7,993 Posts
It stands for Alfred Tearle I do believe-If your going to correct a guy give him the answer-Bump for a great looking bow.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He did tell me that it stood for a guys name but couldnt remember it exactly.Thanks for the bump and guys name.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Does the 27"cam really have near the same length as a 26". I heard Elite was more accurate in lengths.

·
space for rent
4,080 Posts
Does the 27"cam really have near the same length as a 26". I heard Elite was more accurate in lengths.
My 27" hunter was dead nuts 27". I actually need 27.25" and had trouble getting to that. Kudos to elite for running true.

Free bump for a nice rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will take a Yeti cooler as a partial trade on this bow.let me know if you have one to trade.thanks

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the harmonic dampers in the stabilizer have been changed from black to brass.Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.