Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Quite a site! Lot's of interesting advertising. Man!, what technical reviews:) Not so sure how most folks would use some of the information but it's there for you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xbow

if you need a log cabin good reading?????
You can flip through the magazine you just need to locate the foward/reverse (or search page function) at the top.

Moon- it is very technical. The readership tends to follow each edition and cross-compare the articles to get perspective on one vs the other. I decided this year that in next years article I will include a simple scoring system for those that want an easier read.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I have been asked to reduce stuck threads to the bare minimum by the site administrators. As you know I would occationally stick a link to a review or to info about one of the crossbow associations.

·
Registered
11,753 Posts
would be helpful to be able to read the print better??? cant seem to use the "zoom" feature ?
Looks like alot of info though,

·
Registered
990 Posts
Sorry for thinking the site just delt with Log Cabins. Usually a web site has topics at the top to click on. There is alot of good material, I just didn't know how to get to it on my first read. I know the material took alot of work to put together, Thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts