Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious as to what trade offers I will get for this thing. Bow is 50-60lb and 25.5" dl draw length specific. I also could throw in cams to make it 27" for the right trade. Condition is 9/10, it has the normal light set screw marks from sights and rest. If you are particularly anal it also has a VERY small imperfection in the sticker on one of the the limbs (hardly noticeable, seriously). Other than those minor imperfections this bow is immaculate. It hasnt been shot much at all and has been well cared for. I started getting into target archery, but realized I just dont have the time to be serious about it. Now this thing sits around collecting dust. Has custom red and grey strings and the rubber 180 grip. Gloss black with the grey target limbs. Bare bow only.

Will post pics when I get a chance...

Right now im mainly just looking to trade, but since I have to put a price, we will just go with $550.

INTERESTED IN 60LB HUNTING BOWS ONLY. Prefer all black bows, but not dead set on it. Ive got a flat black alphaburner I use for hunting, just looking to try out something different. Really looking for a newer pse, but am possibly open to a few others. Would like something at least as fast as the burner. Please be realistic with trade offers.

I dont have a cool smart phone, and work has been busy so you may not get a reply from me immediately, ill do my best to get back to you asap. Thanks, mike.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Possibly...if it was a 60 lb turbo it would definately be a done deal!! I will think on it...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, should have said my draw length is 26". Lookin for an adjustable dl bow or fixed dl 25"-27"

Got some pretty good offers so far, keep em coming!!!

Gonna try 2 get some pics up later tonite...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Third pic down shows the set screw marks from rest and from sight. Fourth pic down is the limb sticker defect. Other than those two little things bow is in immaculate shape, no marks, dings or scratches that I can find. Bring on the offers!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.