Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 HOYT carbon element #2 cams 26-28" draw length adjustable with mods,set at 26.5" draw length now.Draw wieght is 45-55#s or close to(followed ray knights conversion string lengths wich makes the stock 40-50# limbs 45-55#) don't have a scale tho.I just put brand new 2012 RKT cams on it with brand new neon green&OD green strings on it installed by my HOYT dealer.I also just had it dipped in moonshine outshine camo(dip not perfect).Brand new custom string stop with neon green dampner and neon green g5 meta peep and green dloop.Painted the mods neon green as well.Strings and cams have less than 20 shots on them.I also just installed a 2013 laser etched HOYT walnut grip.I also will add in the all red, used set of strings I had previously used.It is the bone collector edition with black limbs and bone collecter decals,the limbs are 40-50pounds but with the upgrade RKT cams its around 45-55# draw wieght.It has #2cams that adjust with mods from 26-28"draw length with mods(has 26.5" mods now).bow shoots great,it has a couple marks on the limb pockets and one limb bolt as well as set screw mark from a rest.I put allot of money into this rig recently and its a great bow.I'm also adding a trophy ridge cypher six pin ballistic polymer sight,I painted the bracket black with a clear coat,also a set of custom YETI side plates made from G10 material and a HOYT decal and hat and extra neon green dloop material IMAG2070.jpg IMAG2071.jpg IMAG1990-1.jpg IMAG2018-1.jpg .$750tyd lower 48

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had another thread but started a new one to clean it up and make it less confusing for all.Everything in the pic is included,bow,extra red used strings,dloop material,sight,wrist sling,decal,hat and custom YETI side plates.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have any questions at all pm me ill send ya my cell number and we can chat.I've recently put allot of money into this bow and its a sweet rig.I van text more pics as well if wanted.If your interested let's talk.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.