Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: 2011 Hoyt Carbon Matrix Plus, 29 inch draw length. Has #2 Fuel cams that can be changed from 27" to 29" with additional modules(not included). Draw weight is 50-60 lbs. The bow has a black riser and camo limbs. Bow grip is wrapped with tennis racket tape, but I will also send original rubber Hoyt grip along. Bow has newer flo green/black custom strings with maybe 50-100 shots on them.

Also included in this package is a QAD hunter rest, HHA Optimizer lite sight, peep, and d loop.

This bow was used very little. I injured my shoulder about 6 months after I bought it and it has been sitting around for the last 1 1/2 years unused. I am just now able to start shooting again and want to buy a 2015 bow. This bow is easily a 9 out 10. The only flaw is a small nick on the front of the grip, but it is hidden by the tennis racket tape. This bow was never taken into the field and was only shot at an indoor range.

I am asking $450(firm) TYD using USPS insured. Lower 48 only, and paypal is my preferred method of payment. I will cover the fees.

100_0399.jpg

100_0400.jpg

100_0401.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.