Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We still have both guided and DIY hunts available. We just acquired another 8000 acres of prime whitetail and turkey ground!

All of our properties are managed with a 140 minimum.

We have several properties with a variety of whitetail habitat and high success rates. Some of our farms are "ARCHERY ONLY" ( these tend to fill up fast ). We guarantee you will be hunting fresh stand locations and properties! We are religious when it comes to minimal impact and pressure on our properties!!! Our goal is to go above and beyond to give you the opportunity of a mature trophy whitetail!

Meals and Lodging included

Guided Hunts:
6 day Oct Bow Hunts $1800
6 day Nov Bow Hunts $2500
5 day Sept Muzz Hunts $3000
5 day Gun Hunts $3500

10 day DIY Bow hunt $2400

call or email for more details!

Jeff Bottoms
Tines and Spurs Outfitters
620-515-4519
[email protected]
tinesandspursoutfitters.com

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
What part of Kansas are your properties on? Could you email me or pm me info on the area and hunting packages you provide. Also about lodging. I am very interested and may have a group of 5 or 6 interested. My email is [email protected]. Thanks and i look forward to any info you can find time to send us. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I talked a buddy of mine into buying a Kansas point this year. Maybe we can do a little business in 2012??? I also would like to know what unit you are located in?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.