Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Bone Collector
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard what Mathews is coming out with in 2011?

Archerykid

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
I think they are coming out with an all red bow with different camo pattern dampners! J/K, seriously though, I would hope they stop with the red accents so the different color dampners don't clash and as far as specs., I would also like to see a short ATA Monster.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
If they have a 32-34" Z7 that's a tad lighter, I'll be all over it.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
How about a 36-40 ata monster with a 7.5" brace

·
I'm nicer than I appear
8,041 Posts
I agree a Z7 w/a longer ata would be a big seller. Come on guys get over the "milk crate, waffle iron" business. Believe me it's gotten old.

I agree it's gotten old....but you gotta admit that it ain't the prettiest thang they ever built. I do hope they come out with something a little more pleasing to the eyes...

I mean really, what does the grid-look do for the bow, it's not thinner, it's not stronger, it's not lighter...seriously ?????

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Like to see a Short ATA Monster 7 31-32 and a Longer ATA Z7 33-34 but balanced like the M7 and modules rather than cam specific! That would be 2 sweet rigs IMO. ;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
mathews

i would love to see a 37+ata that wasnt $1200+. i would also like to see 360 ibo(actual not exagerated!!!) in the form of a Z7 or the Reezen. i wonder what the whitetail freaks bow is gonna look like?

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
I'd like to see a new and improved Belguim Z7 Waffle iron myself... the old one just cooks too slow, and flat out too heavy... lol

·
Registered
11,380 Posts
35-37" monster (m7 smooth).. Really would have to think about that one. Also a 35-37 inch z7.. Same cam as they currently use, also would have to take a hard hard look at this one too.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts