Archery Talk Forum banner

2011 PSE Supra vs. 2011 PSE Bowmadness XL

2932 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  erikbarnes25197
Anyone have any experiences with these two bows? I am looking at getting a target bow in the near future and want to read some real reviews. Thanks!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,542 Posts
Well if you want speed stay with the bmxl. I felt that the Supra held steadier drew a bit smoother. Also the supra isnt all that slow ive seen them up to 305fps. I guess its what you want a bow for. BMXL HUNTING, Supra for target 3-D. Also I could tell the difference in the over ata 38 vs 36. Both really awesome bows. I guess you will have to see what works for you.

· World & National Champion
34,042 Posts
Pretty much the same bow...one just has longer limbs. The supra is a bit more forgiving and may hold just a tiny bit better but the bmxl is a good bit faster. Both are super shooters.

· Registered
8,786 Posts
Well if you want speed stay with the bmxl. I felt that the Supra held steadier drew a bit smoother. Also the supra isnt all that slow ive seen them up to 305fps. I guess its what you want a bow for. BMXL HUNTING, Supra for target 3-D. Also I could tell the difference in the over ata 38 vs 36. Both really awesome bows. I guess you will have to see what works for you.
shouldnt you be working? lol

good post though,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.