Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 50lb max red dominator pro. In excellent condition bow is 9 out of 10 set screw mark under rest, comes with original strings and cables still in great shape. also comes with 2 sets of americas best bowstrings ($250 value). asking $1000. obo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet bow for outdoor season. Hate to sell it but with both my kids shooting my personal archery budget has shrunk considerably. Make me an offer it has to go!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Man I will be looking for this bow in 2 months. Good luck with the sale. Free bump

·
Registered
371 Posts
Come on Adam buy er up!!!!!! Shes been to my place for tunning shes a shooter. Setup like i set up the 2011 World Winning Bow!!!!! And to put the icing on top its got 2 extra set of strings. The best strings made out there today!! Get after it people.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I believe ya, just cant swing it for a while yet.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cannot believe this bow is still here. Last chance $800 shipped with two extra sets of strings. At $250 with shipping for the strings your getting the bow for $550 shipped. I will be setting it up as my back up bow by the end of the week for our trip to Redding.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Man oh man. If I had the extra cash she would already be mine. Trade for a 2014 sprng bear hunt... in nb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.