Archery Talk Forum banner

2011 young archers turkey contest teams

2033 Views 45 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  archerykid13
Here are the teams and all of the spots are filled, Team 6 will have 6 people since it just so happened that there was 31 so I put another person on team 6 since there is 6 on team 6 pretty easy to remember.

Team 1:gblgtr870,outdoorsman3, MAbowhunter11, arhoythunter, bowhunter11

Team 2:texashoghunter, Elite Archery, willculbertson, PSEbabyG, charlie/quickie

Team 3:camo25, Liv2hunt8, PSE bow master, sawtoothscream, .22outdoorsman

Team 4:awirtz26, ohiobuckboy65, bowmaddness, Jaho, Ignition kid

Team 5:mathewsju, outdoorkid1, Indiana young gun, Hoytshooter76, Pa3-Darcher4

Team 6:brookmartin, N7709K, bigbulls10, 12 ring shooter, Hoyt ShooterX, bugs bunny

Now if you signed up and your name isn't on here it is probably because there was a banned thing below your user name so if you were banned for some odd reason during this or whatever you can't join the contest. But actually there are 5 spots left since now I figure that if one team has six people the rest need 6 so if you are not on any of these teams and you want to be on a team, post on THIS THREAD and the first 5 get the spots to fill.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· kill'n deer, drink'n beer
9,803 Posts
sweet, go team one!!!

9,803 Posts
I guess ill be on a team. I just don't want to hold a team down cause this will be my first year turkey hunting.
its fine, i've only been twice but have never seen a turkey. maybe youll kill a big ol longbeard ;)

· Registered
4,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep so now there are 3 spots left, buck bomb and muzzyman have the 1st 2 spots, muzzyman u are on team 1, buck bomb u are on team 2.

9,803 Posts
how did archerykid 13 get banned? you think he will join back up??

· Registered
2,092 Posts
Sweet go team one! I have been really working on my calling and I can yelp perfectly, my cutt is ok, and my purr sounds great. My invasion should be here in a week so hopefully ill get a gobbler with it. I have seen a ton of turkeys where we deer hunt but its illegal to hunt turkeys in the fall in Arkansas so I couldn't shoot them. I have seen 2 longbeards with atleast 10 inch beards.

9,803 Posts
Sweet go team one! I have been really working on my calling and I can yelp perfectly, my cutt is ok, and my purr sounds great. My invasion should be here in a week so hopefully ill get a gobbler with it. I have seen a ton of turkeys where we deer hunt but its illegal to hunt turkeys in the fall in Arkansas so I couldn't shoot them. I have seen 2 longbeards with atleast 10 inch beards.
you better hook us up with one of them 10 inchers! :p ill try too :p

· Registered
2,493 Posts
I sure know I've seen over 50 hen/jakes since the first of bowseason

9,803 Posts

· Registered
837 Posts
thats good. Hopefully get to test out my New bow on a longbeard. I have a couple nice ones on trailcam.

9,803 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.