Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We put together a photo montage of the sights and some of the shooters that are at the FL ASA tournament.

You will have to put up with a little advertising... but hopefully it is worth it.

We will post another video tomorrow night showing scenes from the first day of the tournament.

Scott

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The first video was actually put together from photos that were taken on Thursday - and not Friday as I originally thought. Because of that mistake, we went ahead and combined Friday and Saturday photos into a single video. We attempted to do everything in HD - which ended up taking a long time to render. But I think the better resolution on the pictures is worth it.

So without further ado... Here is the Friday and Saturday footage.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
great video :thumbs_up ...... thanks for sharing, is it me or is there a buuuuuttttttt load of mathews shotters their lol ....

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you - glad you enjoyed it!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The final video in the series. This one was posted this morning - but I was sleeping after the long return trip home.

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Very nice...I still want one of those chairs.

I cannot believe I sat across from it (Strother trailer) all weekend and was able to resist.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to personally thank everyone that purchased a chair at the shoot. Your continued support means a lot to us.

And, we will continue trying to deliver the best archery chair in the industry!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice...I still want one of those chairs.

I cannot believe I sat across from it (Strother trailer) all weekend and was able to resist.
Good to meet you Kevin - each time you see that chair it will get harder to resist... Just a warning ;-)

From the comments I heard - the Strother Bows were well received by the ASA shooters in attendance. You guys are turning heads with your quality and workmanship.

I wish you guys great luck in your future endeavors!

·
I'm nicer than I appear
8,037 Posts
I did not make it to FL but looking forward to Monroe....in the market for a new chair.
Can you post a pic and some info?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did not make it to FL but looking forward to Monroe....in the market for a new chair.
Can you post a pic and some info?
More information is available online at the Sweet Seat web site.

And, of course, we will have our trailer at the Monroe ASA shoot next month - so you can always stop by and try one before you buy. We will have our Hoyt, Black and Tan chairs available.

The first picture is of the Tan colored chair
SS - Brown Tall.jpg

This is the Hoyt Chair - and in the background is the Sweet Seat Trailer
IMG_1579.jpg

Sam and Levi with their seats
IMG_2042.jpg

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Just need one with a Strother logo on it...I know Charles was talking about taking one back to the shop to see if they wanted to do something with it. Not sure if he did or not.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,575 Posts
How about some prices on the seat?

Did you just buy this company? It seems there was a GPS Sweet Seat a while back.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about some prices on the seat?

Did you just buy this company? It seems there was a GPS Sweet Seat a while back.
As a policy, we do not give pricing out over the Internet - especially on a forum such as this. If you navigate to the site, there is contact information provided and they will answer any questions that you may have. We will also be at most of the ASA and IBO NTC shoots this year as a vendor - feel free to stop by the booth and we will be glad to help you with pricing or any other information.

I purchased the assets of GPS Sweet Seat and the rights to produce the chairs - not the company. There is now, technically, a new company with new management in place which is manufacturing the chairs. I would not be comfortable sharing any more detailed information than this - if you have additional questions, feel free to send me a PM.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
will you guys ever create chairs with other brand names on them? ex. Mathews, Bow tech, Elite Archery etc?

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
will you guys ever create chairs with other brand names on them? ex. Mathews, Bow tech, Elite Archery etc?
I cant answer - but I can say when I looked at them real hard. I thought for sure that the names were embroidered onto the seat portions long before they were all sewn together. Im thinking with something like that not only do you have to have permission from the companies to do it, but you would need a large minimum order as I expect that will add a little to the cost.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts