Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes a 2012 Mathews Drenalin. Promo bow made for the Whitetails Unlimited Banquet. Tried to sell before but couldn't get the right bite. Thought I'd offer a hunt with the bow.
The bow was made last month and can be adjusted to your draw and poundage of desire. In my approximation the package of the bow is worth about 600 with this option and considering it's brand new. The draw is at 29" and the poundage 70. Look at mathewsinc.com for your other specs.

Being offered at my discretion to the winner of the bow. A 2 day hunt early season, again at my discretion and we'll talk. The property will be discussed in further detail. I will tell you it's approximately 150 acres of nice hardwoods and thick prairies/CRP bordered by thousands of acres of agricultural ground. My family has killed many a nice buck here and there are many many slickheads to be taken...

The price is 750TYD and I'll deal with getting the proper draw and poundage upon payment. Feel free to make some offers via post or PM.
Kevin
drenalin 11 003.jpg drenalin 11 003.jpg drenalin 11 004.jpg drenalin 11 007.jpg '11 10ptr 003.jpg deer kill 005.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.