Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2012 Mathews Heli-M Bow. It is a right handed bow, #70 limbs, and 28.5" Draw.

Lost Camo riser & limbs, The string has a peep sight installed. The bow has been kept in a case and is in perfect condition. It was shot enough to sight in, and then shot at an indoor league this year.

I have the manual(s) for it and the hat I got when I bought the bow that will be shipped with the bow.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bow and is in excellent condition. Only reason I am getting rid of this bow is because I wanted a bow with #80 limbs. So I bought the Mathews MR-6 with #80 limbs. I do not need two bows, so I am selling this one.

Free shipping

Asking $750 OBO, (please, only reasonable offers, no low-balling). I feel this is a competitive price because I know a local dealer that sells the exact same bow (bare & used) for the same price. Since I am offering free shipping and buyer does not have to pay tax, I figured I would just match the price they have it list.

PM me for offers & payment details.

If you want to know if I am a good seller, you can see my ebay rating if you like (user name: west_rider) - 100%

Thanks

- Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops, after posting realized I put $750 / OBO, I meant to put $700...

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PMs replied to today at 6:15 PM Central time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.