Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally the news we all have been waiting for! Was talking to my good friend Jim Porter (Pennsylvania maitland dealer and the best custom string buider on the planet imo)and he informed me that assembly of the first production will start tomorrow and shipping will start end of next week. Jim has 2 bows that are not already sold a halo extreme and a kinetic. So if anyone is interested in shooting the best bow on the planet contact Jim at Jims custom bowstrings and he can get you set up with a bow and some pretty new strings to go with it. Contact him at 814-442-1033 or you can call me at 814-444-2112 thanks Cory Christner Maitland staff shooter.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Squealer, LOL

Actually, I believe they are planning to have the "lot" all shipped by the end of the week.....
Hopefully everything works out as planned....

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
Good to hear! Any word on what the staff shooter program is looking like?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Anyone have color option info for 2013? Website isn't up to date. Very intruiged with the X factor, but available info is scarce.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I see my Visa was billed on Friday....expecting my first glimpse of a Kinetic and Halo Extreme shortly (they will actually be the first Maitland bows I've ever seen or handled).

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Anyone have color option info for 2013? Website isn't up to date. Very intruiged with the X factor, but available info is scarce.
call the number on the website. They can give you all the info

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Cant wait. Starting to look like i will be able to turkey hunt with the halo. This is like a little kids countdown to christmas

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
You won't be disappointed. So far, the 2012 Halo is probably the best bow I have ever shot, owned.
I see my Visa was billed on Friday....expecting my first glimpse of a Kinetic and Halo Extreme shortly (they will actually be the first Maitland bows I've ever seen or handled).

·
Registered
537 Posts
Terrific. Please post pics, comments, ....reviews etc. Really curious what Maitland will bring to the table this year. Especially interested in the Kinetic.

Thanks.

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
Holy crap look at all those risers!!!! :D Those colors look great Rob :thumbs_up

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
yyeeeaaaa man!..looks good... how about a wide shot of the shop so we can see and the other bows that are in the back ground?

·
Registered
130 Posts
That gunmetal is sharp!! BUT I still dont think it beats out that red. I will have a red session pro by this summer. Just got to wait on my kinetic. Sure hope its here soon!!!

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Look forward to seeing the gunmetal gray in person on my X-Factor.... soon

1 - 20 of 36 Posts