Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 2013, Bowtech renews their contract with a real killer. The Bowtech Assassin has been one of the most-popular bows of 2011 and 2012, and loaded with killer technologies and a heart-stopping 333 fps IBO Speed. Of course, that's no surprise. We've all come to expect Bowtech bows to be awesome. In fact, I originally thought the general stature and feel of this bow seemed almost reminiscent of the beloved Tribute from a few years back. But as I started working with the Assassin, I realized that it's a far more deadly character.

Faster, quieter, lighter, and smoother than 95% of today's best performers, the Assassin could easily take its place among the market's most elite compound bows. But the Assassin isn't about flagship bravado. It doesn't have to be. Because there is no other bow that can possibly match it.

You get the ASSASIN bow 60-70LB DRAW, ADJUSTABLE DRAW LENGTH, TRU-GLO MICRO ADJUST sight, RED RIPCORD rest, OCTANE quiver, CARBON EXPRESS stabilizer, sling, D-loop, TRU-FIRE CALIPRE RELEASE, HALO RANGE FINDER and peep ... for $550 TYD! That's a LOT of gear for such a low price. With so many bow manufacturers focused on chasing the high-end buyer, it's great to see a top manufacturer offer a serious high-performance bow to those of us who just can't go all-in for high-dollar gear. Bowtech, we salute you. The Assassin still hits the mark. Plus, it's also available in optional Black Ops finish for no extra charge.

Either way, the Assassin is a killer bow at a killer price!

PICTURES TO FOLLOW
PM ME ONLY WITH QUESTION OR COMMENTS

PAYPAL ONLY YOU PAY THE 3% charge

THANK YOU EVERYONE

THIS BOW NEEDS TO GO. ITS PERFECT, NOTHING WRONG, CLEAN SMOOTH, AND TONS OF STUFF

·
Registered
425 Posts
i really like this bow. got a chance to shoot a buddies and was very impressed with the quality esp after hearing the price. is this still for sale? id love to get my hands on one!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.