Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2013 bowtech destroyer 350le. Shot it a few times and its a sweet bow but i just want to try something else. Specs- 60-70# limbs currently set on 66#, 29" draw (adjustable), brand new limbs (the other limbs were flaking so i had new ones put on), bomar string stops, stric9 strings and cables (also have factory to go with it), insanity grips, insanity flex guard dampener, and bowtech wrist strap. I would like to trade bare bow for bare bow. Any trades must be 70# and 29-29.5" draw length. I prefer black but will consider camo depending on what it is. I would like to try a 2012-2013 carbon element, mathews creed, pse dna, experience...maybe others (2012-2013 model) just let me know what you got. the only marks are a pin head size mark on the front of the top limb pocket, and a small mark on the front edge of the arrow shelf. and one small pin head size mark on top limb. would like to get $725tyd bare bow or can set up with stab, qad hd rest, and maybe a sight. if interested pm me and we can talk about it.

016.jpg

·
Registered
148 Posts
Bump for a sweet bow wish I had the money to buy this bow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.