Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
photo1r.jpg photo2r.jpg photo3r.jpg

For Sale (reposted):

2013 PSE Dominator 3D Max 60# with black riser. Like new condition...its never been outside!!

Max Limb Bolt Turns From Bottom: 10
Draw Length Range: 26" to 30 1/2"
ATA/IBO Speed: 327-319 fps
Axle to Axle: 36 1/4"
Brace Height: 7 3/8"
Letoff: 75%
Mass Weight: 4.5 lbs

The Dominator™ 3D MAX has all the features of the Dominator™ MAX: super stable shoot through riser, revolutionary Centerlock 2™ Limb Pocket system, Symmetric Raptor™ grip, Backstop 2™, FleX™ Cable Slide, fourth generation X-Tech split limbs and the Mini EVO™ Hybrid cams.

I ordered this bow early last year, it came in a few weeks after Vegas, so did not ever get used since indoor season was over already. I mounted a rest (no set screw marks) and a sight on it, shot it a few times and then ran it through the Hooter Shooter a bit....then hung it on the shelf and never got back to it. Needless to say, this bow will perform flawlessly for anybody! It did not sell earlier this year, so I closed the thread. I shot it a couple vegas rounds with it after I closed the thread, its just not for me, I prefer one of my other bows for indoor. In all, it may have 300-400 shots on it.

In a new development, I stumbled upon my Christmas present this afternoon...needless to say I won't be needing this bow at all any more. I'd rather sell it to a good home instead of hanging on to it.

$700 tyd. This will be my lowest price, and I will not trade. This thread will remain open till it sells. I will take credit card over the phone, paypal, money order, cashiers check, cash, gold coins or whatever acceptable means you may offer. If you want it before Christmas then you need to jump on the deal, and I'll ship it immediately on the fastest horse of your choice, you pay the difference in shipping cost over $25. If this is the case, I'll need your shipping info and your cell number (for text messages) up front with your offer to purchase so I can get a shipping quote back to you quickly. I can get it rolling fast if you want me to, but we will need to cooperate by text/phone to get it done.

JM

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll be out of town Friday noonish through Sunday...going to an indoor Vegas shootout for some fun!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll throw in a Vibracheck V Bar Bracket with Vibracheck Side Bars....plain and simple but it works well.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Bump for a great bow..... This is a steal at this price. Too bad I have one.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry man, no trades. I have too many as it is...just trying to trim down the collection.

JM

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Which cam?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like the bow is sold...I will close the thread once payment arrives and bow is shipped. Thanks to all who looked and made offers. Merry Christmas to all. Hug your families and your neighbors.

JM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.