String: America's Best Bow String
Let Off: 75%
Bow Mass: 4.7 lbs
IBO Speed: 323-315
Draw Weight: 40lbs - 50 lbs
Draw Length: 27 in - 31.5 in
Axle to Axle: 40-1/4 in
Brace Height: 7-3/8 in

Asking $500 TYD (lower 48). Paypal, add 3%. The bow is in good condition and only has a few marks where the rest was mounted, where the rear stabilizer was mounted, and some small nicks where the arrows were located. These marks are depicted in the pictures below. This was my shooter bow for 2013, and it treated me so well that I have kept it as my back-up bow for the past couple years. I am selling this bow because I upgraded to the xpression series.

I am willing to include an older SKB case with this bow for free. The case is worn; however, the locks still latch, and the case remains solid (aside from cosmetics). I traveled all over the country using this bow case, and it has always kept my equipment safe. I can provide pictures upon request. I am willing to ship the case with the bow for free; however, I will not pay to ship the case. The approximate cost to ship the case is $50 (could be more, could be less); however, I will cover the 3% paypayl fee if you chose this option. Again, if you want to see pictures of the case, please PM me, and I will provide them.

I am willing to time and tune the bow to your desired draw length upon request. This includes: timing, leveling the tillers, draw weight, and aligning the cam rotation.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

http://imgur.com/aKibd7U

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention that bowmar limb pocket pins and draw stops are installed and will come with this bow. That is an additional $100 value.

The limb pocket pins make alleviate the limb pocket shift and creaking noise many of the early dominator had.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't had any interest in this listing, so I hope I am able to spark some interest with this information.

New Price: $425 TYD - PayPal users add 3%.

I am still willing to include the SKB case for FREE.

I will accept offers, but I feel that $425 for a bow with nearly $100 in upgrades is extremely fair.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.