Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the bow thinking it would grow on me with the camo limbs and found it to be a little to long on the DL. Bow shoots great just looking for something different in color or solid black no camo bows . i bought the bow new off ebay as a demo bow from A1 archery with matching stabilizer paid $585.00 ill eat shipping if you pay paylpal which is about that same as the shipping $18.00 . So ill take 600.00 paypal tyd it has 1 mark on the string slide and marks on the cams from previous mod change to my draw as seen in pics . There is no set screw mark from the rest . Trades are also welcome especially anything in orange and silver !!! Btw the elite stabilizer in matching camo comes with the bow .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Bump for a sweet looking rig. Had a 2011 Pure in the same color scheme.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The price is 585.00 no trades tyd , Im especially not interested in any hoyts or older elite pures . As mention in the first thread if its orange i may be interested . If its a elite tour i may be interested as long as its not camo . ive had a number of offers as far as trades and cash but ive also got allot of derogatory comments back . Here's the deal , If you contact me about a trade and cash i don't care what kind of bow you have its 400.00 cash and your bow , "if" im interested in what you have to offer . Im looking to sell what ever you trade me and i want it sell quick for the different s unless your offering something i want and we come to some kind of understanding on what the difference of cash might be. If that offends you then dont make the offer !! The stabilizer itself sells for over 85.00 new and the bow it like new with less then a 100 shots . If you want to make me a offer feel free to but please dont act juvenile if you dont like the responseor get the one you want !! Im really tired of the games and emails saying im a thief liar or whatever you can dream up because you dint get your way !!! For the guys genuinely interested in my ad thanks for viewing it and i would be glad to answer any of your questions .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.