Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an arm injury, I am looking to trade my Hoyt Element 28/70 with probably less than 100 shots on it for a tactical Mathews Creed, Helim, Etc + boot. My bow is in "on the shelf" condition, and so should any possible trade be (no scratches, marks, etc). This bow shoots my 390gr arrow at 315fps (after ontarget7 tune/strings). These limbs max out at 73#, It is the rkt #2 cam (26"-28" i think with appropriate mods). Great hunting bow, just need the solocam draw cycle now. I can text pics upon request. PM with possible trades. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Due to an arm injury, I am looking to trade my Hoyt Element 28/70 with probably less than 100 shots on it for a tactical Mathews Creed, Helim, Etc + boot. My bow is in "on the shelf" condition, and so should any possible trade be (no scratches, marks, etc). This bow shoots my 390gr arrow at 315fps (after ontarget7 tune/strings). These limbs max out at 73#, It is the rkt #2 cam (26"-28" i think with appropriate mods). Great hunting bow, just need the solocam draw cycle now. I can text pics upon request. PM with possible trades. Thanks
I have a 2010 Mathews Z7 Solo cam In great condition.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Still have this bow? Consider Mathews Helim? 28/70

1 - 11 of 11 Posts