Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all. I am selling a 2013 all black Hoyt Charger with 40-50lbs limbs and #3 cams (27" to 30" draw range). The bow is in very good condition. Mostly used by my step son for a few 3D shoots. Only been on hunting trips a handful of times. I will include 27", 27.5" and 28" draw modules. I am the original owner and I've added JBK strings which are in excellent condition. The colors are red and silver with a black pin stripe...OSU Buckeye colors!! I also added red Hoyt limb shox, red wood grain Hoyt pro grip and a red Hoyt string stop. I am also including a Limb Driver pro rest, AAE launch pad shelf pad/arrow holder, Hoyt Pro slide 5-pin sight and a 3/16" peep. I will also include the original string stop, strings, grip and limb dampeners. I am asking $400 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Please PM me with questions or offers. Only trades would be for a PSE Bow Madness 32 in all black with 60lbs limbs.

Thanks for looking!!

Troy.

Attachments

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What does the bow actually max out at?
I'm not sure. My hand held scale is not very accurate. I'm sure you can get a few more pounds out of the limbs with some twisting of the cables. Hope that helps!

Troy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.