Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the perfect opportunity for a full brand new setup that has only 30 shots on it.

I bought this setup with the intentions of target shooting with friends. I shot 10 arrows at the store to get it sighted in and then another 20 or so arrows at home the first weekend I got it. I moved shortly after and do not have the land to shoot on. It has been in the case for the last 6 months, untouched. You get the idea, it's essentially brand new.

All listed has only been used to shoot less than 30 arrows at practice targets.

Hoyt Charger ZRX (RH 60# 26.5" draw(adjustable) Black Out color scheme ($550 new)
Copper John Dead Nuts mkIV field adjustable sight ($120 new)
Trophy Ridge Static stabilizer ($60 new)
Vapor Trail Limbdriver Pro V rest ($130 new)
Scott Caliper release ($50 new)
22 Gold Tip Expedition Hunter 5575 arrows ($150+ new)
-Blazer Vanes, Gold Tip target tips
Arizona EZ Fletch mini ($40 new)
-including nearly 200 unused vanes, glue, and tips
SKB 3i Hard shell case ($230 new)

Total $1,330+ new pre-tax

Asking $950 for everything.

image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
582 Posts
What does draw length go to?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is 24 to 26.5 standard, but they have make can modules that make it fully customizable. You'd have to ask a shop how that works, but I know they are inexpensive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, auto correct on my iPhone butchered that last post. What I was trying to say was that they make inexpensive modules that can be used in the cams to customize the draw length. I am not sure how this works, but any certified bow shop would know what to do.

·
Registered
369 Posts
This bow would have #2 cams on it currently. This will allow you to get mods to change it from 24-26.5" To get from 27-30" it would require #3 cams and the appropriate modules. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! See, there are far smarter people on here that can always help. Reading here is how I put together the setup.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts