Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a right hand, 2013 Insanity for sale or trade. If I trade, I want to trade it for a comparable LEFT HANDED bow for my son who has a 31" draw length. I will sell the bow bare for $500 + shipping or $700 + shipping decked out. It is equipped with a G5 peep, Sims S-Coil stabilizer, full-length Octane quiver, Limbdriver Pro-V rest, and a Montana Black Gold 7-pin Flashpoint sight. The bow is in very good condition with minimal flaking on the edge of the limbs.

Note: I also have a RH 2009 Bowtech Admiral with 50-60# limbs on it as well as a set of 40-50# limbs in the box. That I'm willing to trade for a comparable LEFT HANDED bow or sell outright. I will sell the bare Admiral with the additional set of limbs for $400 + shipping or for $575 + shipping completely configured with a G5 peep, Sims S-Coil stabilizer, Octane Bantam Quiver, Limbdriver Pro rest, and 7-pin Tru-ball, .010 pin sight.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear you. He's cross-dominant. His older brother is right-eye dominant like me, but not him.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Click on my user name and my profile page comes up. There I created an album for the CPXL. You can see the photos there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts